Daily, thousands of people working at height are exposed to falls over or around edges. Those working on electrical pylons, steel fabrications, scaffolding, flat roof structures or telecoms towers today may be using shock absorbing lanyards that are not durable enough to withstand a fall across such a structure. DBI-SALA®’s answer to this is our new range of lanyards, designed to offer greater security to users exposed to falls over or around edges and tested rigorously over a 0.5 mm radius edge. All edge tested products in the DBI-SALA® range are differentiated from DBI-SALA® standard shock absorbing lanyards and bear the Edge tested logo.
- The fall arrest solution for all users working at height exposed to falls around or over edges.
- 12 mm diameter rope offers extreme durability whilst maintaining flexible handling for ease of use. Orange accenting indicates suitability for edge applications.
- Light weight aluminium snap hook or automatic triple locking carabineer for easy & secure body connection.
- Available with light weight aluminium automatic triple locking carabineer or 60 mm opening scaffold hook anchor connectors.
- Single and twin leg versions available
- 1.25mtr & 2.0mtr versions available
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.