Heightec Rope Access Kit
heightec enhanced industrial rope access kit features our innovative rope devices including EGO descender, QUANTUM back-up device and PULSAR ascender.
The EXTOL full body rope access harness is compatible with the SYNC removable chest ascender. The unique design increases comfort and makes ascending easier and more efficient. Removable chest ascender, increases usable lifespan of the harness.
heightec ascenders have high load ratings with double attachment holes and incorporate our X-Cam Pro™ technology. X-Cam Pro™ is an evolution on our already successful X-Cam™ technology, giving a considerable improvement over “traditional” sharp toothed cams.
The 4 step footloop replaces the 3 step giving greater versatility for the user.
Our rope access equipment is designed to be used straight out of the bag.
This rope access work kit is ready to use straight out of the bag and contains the following components:
DUON-Air technical safety helmet (MH02O)
EXTOL full body harness – quick connect (H22Q)
SYNC chest ascender (D44)
EGO descender (D35)
QUANTUM back-up device (D26)
PULSAR ascender – right (D40) – left handed version available on request (D40L)
The DUON-Air technical safety helmet allows for:
- Total compliance for complex environments with changing hazards
- Full adaptability with configurable chinstrap and vents
- Exceptional fit and stability with a unique adjustment system
- Complete versatility; compatible with a full range of accessories
All work kits come complete with our versatile KARI transport bag (B30 – WLL 18kg). heightec’s new KARI bag range is tough, waterproof and suitable for storage and hauling. Designed specifically for work at height and rescue, the KARI transport bag range brings all the features of traditional dry bags but with increased protection. Different styles available for different functions – personal kits, rescue systems, rope, tool bags etc.
Accessory components include:
- Karabiners and screwlinks
- ENERGIS Dynamic rope 2m length x 3 for cowstails
- Dyneema slings for short cowstail and QUANTUM lanyard
- Durable, weather resistant PVC 30L KARI 30 (WLL 18kg)
- EXTOL harness with integrated yet removable chest ascender
- EGO descender with intuitive progressive secondary brake
- Integrated rescue capability
- QUANTUM specifically tested with high loads and old ropes
- Performance X-cam system in PULSAR ascenders
Weight (Kgs): 8
Accreditation: Various EN Approvals